It has to be said that 2017 was not my best reading year. However, 2018 seems to be getting off to a good start. The target remains the same, a book per week, but I’ll be more realistic about my choices, If I try to go for the whole collection of Tolstoy and Hardy, I’m not going to make it. So, I’ll be adding books in monthly intervals with some wish list books at the bottom as I go. As usual, as they are completed, I’ll highlight them in bold.
Good luck and happy reading.
Current count: 7 down 45 to go!
1. The Silent Companions – Laura Purcell
2. Frankenstein – Mary Shelly
3. Requiem for a Dream – Hubert Shelby Jr.
4. Blue Light Yokohama – Nicolas Obregon
5. The Dressmaker – Elizabeth Birkelund Oberbeck
6. The Buried Giant – Kazuo Ishiguro
7. How I Live Now – Meg Rosoff
8. Holes – Louis Sachar
9. Pawn of Prophecy – David Eddings
10. Salem’s Lot – Stephen King
11. One of Us is Lying – Karen McManus
12. Everything, Everything – Nicola Yoon
13. The Visitors Book and other ghost stories – Sophie Hannah
That’s it for now. More to follow.