So, by some miracle, for the first time since I started making book lists, I actually finished my target in 2020 (See the 2020 Book List page). So, this year, I’m going for a more aggressive target of 100 books. I think it can be done if I lay off the Netflix a bit. We’re still in lockdown, so it should be easier.
I’m going to start small and work my way up. To begin with, there are books I got for Christmas and books I got just before the New Year, so we’ll start there. A couple of books are sequels of books I read so long ago, I need to re-read the preceding books. Example: “The Handmaid’s Tale” before I can get to “The Testaments”.
1. Joe Biden; American Dreamer – Evan Osnos
2. A Promised Land – Barack Obama
3. The Testaments – Margaret Atwood
4. If It Bleeds – Stephen King
5. The Water Knife – Paolo Bacigalupi
6. Blood Orange – Harriet Tyce
7. Bad Me Good Me – Ali Land
8. Slow Violence. – Rob Nixon
9. On the Future – Martin Rees
10. Nightfall – Isaac asimov